Sunday, May 4, 2014

April 15, 2014

"My how you've grown."

Time passes, and things change.
Perspectives change. Ideas change.
Feelings change.

All things change.
Some cyclically.
Some sporadically.
Erratic, malfunctioning, changes.


From what was once damaged beyond hope of repair,
Has healed and regained hope.

From the mind that was concerned about things like "right" and "wrong" with very little practicality or space in between,
A fragmented, polished, grey truth emerged.

But damn, does it good to feel alive.
Acting blindly, with no guarantee of anything good or bad, but acting anyway, because to fight change is pointless.

If nothing changed, but I acted honestly, I'd be happier still, than if everything changed, and I was still deceiving myself, that nothing had.

My how I've grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment